Role: Cloud Engineer
Location: WI or Remote
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As a Cloud Engineer at Tuatara, you will put your expertise to work on building and supporting solutions constructed on Azure, Google Cloud, and ServiceNow platforms. Meeting our customers where they are on their digital journey (cloud dark, on-prem, hybrid, or in the cloud) and providing world-class consultative solutions that will expedite their respective travels will be your charge. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Become a member of Client/Tuatara scrum teams that will leverage agile ceremonies to facilitate the successful delivery of solutions.
- Support and monitoring of client’s cloud-based infrastructure consisting of on-prem, hybrid, and cloud-based environments.
- Work with the engagement team to build backlogs, prioritize tasks that will address issues and changes, and present proposals for improving the client’s environments.
- Development of automated solutions to monitor and support cloud-based infrastructure.
- Configuration and tuning of cloud-based tools to manage cost, security, and compliance for the client’s environments.
- Migrate and refactor legacy applications/infrastructure to Azure, Google, and ServiceNow platforms.
- Monitor, analyze, and resolve incidents for customer’s infrastructure running in Azure, GCP, and ServiceNow.
- Install, configure, and administer customer systems in Azure, GCP, and ServiceNow.
- Perform regular reviews of and document systems, processes, and procedures.
- Support presales efforts where needed.
- Write blogs and contribute to whitepapers.
- Change agent that has a thirst and commitment to the perpetual search of new ways of leveraging cutting-edge capabilities to deliver world-class solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS preferred.
- Emotional Intelligence and ability to meet the customer where they are and provide collaborative consultative solutions.
- Industry certifications in Azure, Google, ServiceNow, and other cloud-based platforms.
- Industry certifications in legacy platforms.
- 2-4 years of relevant operational experience, consulting experience preferred.
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors.
- Experience developing Azure Resource Manager, GCP, ServiceNow, and Terraform templates.
- Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows system administration.
- Experience building and deploying ServiceNow solutions.
- Experience building and deploying Google Cloud Solutions.
- Experience with Azure and legacy Microsoft; Active Directory, System Center, Monitor/Log Analytics, Security Center, others.
- Experience building data-driven integrations between various platforms to Microsoft, Google, and ServiceNow platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of scaling technologies and the economic impact of doing so.
- Versed in on-prem and cloud-based deployments and impact on network resources to effectively deploy solutions seamlessly and assisting in triage where needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.