Role: Cloud Solution Architect
Location: WI or Remote
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As a Cloud Solution Architect at Tuatara, you will put your expertise to work on building and supporting solutions constructed on Azure, Google Cloud, and ServiceNow platforms. Meeting our customers where they are on their digital journey (cloud dark, on-prem, hybrid, or in the cloud) and providing world-class consultative solutions that will expedite their respective travels will be your charge. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Active team member of Client/Tuatara scrum teams that will leverage agile ceremonies to facilitate the successful delivery of solutions.
- Technical leadership and presales guidance to ensure consultative solutions proposed are aligned and designed to realize desired business outcomes.
- Provide strategy, design, and architecture of end to end solutions aligned with client requirements and built on Microsoft, Google, and ServiceNow platforms
- Engaged throughout the project delivery cycle ensuring that the solution is successfully engineered and delivered to the agreed-upon specifications. This includes performance testing, and DevOps transition to the client’s product and support teams.
- Accountable to ensure solution delivery is on time, on budget, and exceeds client expectations.
- Lead project workshops and facilitate technical assessments.
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions.
- Act as a technical expert for the team in development methodologies, techniques, and technologies.
- Work with other architects, developers, and engineers to make sure that configuration and components meet application requirements and exceed performance targets.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Author or contribute to Tuatara blogs, whitepapers, and webinars.
- Change agent that has a thirst and commitment to the perpetual search to discover new ways of leveraging cutting-edge capabilities to architect and deliver world-class solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering preferred.
- Emotional Intelligence and ability to meet the customer where they are and provide collaborative consultative solutions.
- 10+ years in technology design and delivery.
- Many certifications in Azure, Google, ServiceNow, and other cloud-based platforms
- 5+ years of professional services consulting experience preferred.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and support of highly complex solutions (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring security and compliance, availability, reliability, etc.)
- Deep expertise in migrating workloads to the cloud.
- Detailed knowledge of cloud foundational components such as identity and access management (IAM) software-defined networking, security, governance, and compliance
- Client relationship skills and experience managing vendors.
- Expertise in designing and deploying cloud automation assets such as; Azure Resource Manager, Azure DevOps, GIT, Terraform templates.
- Experience architecting and deploying ServiceNow solutions.
- Experience architecting and deploying Google Cloud Solutions.
- Experience architecting data-driven integrations between various platforms to Microsoft, Google, and ServiceNow platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of scaling technologies and the economic impact of doing so.
- Versed in on-prem and cloud-based deployments and impact on network resources to effectively deploy solutions seamlessly and assisting in triage where needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.