Role: Data Architect
Location: WI or Remote
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
As a Data Architect at Tuatara, you will put your expertise to work on architecting and supporting data solutions constructed on Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and ServiceNow platforms. Meeting our customers where they are on their digital journey (cloud dark, on-prem, hybrid, or in the cloud) and providing world-class consultative solutions that will expedite their respective travels will be your charge. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Active team member of Client/Tuatara scrum teams that will leverage agile ceremonies to facilitate the successful delivery of solutions.
- Technical leadership and presales guidance to ensure consultative solutions proposed are aligned and designed to realize desired business outcomes.
- Provide strategy, design, and architecture of end to end data solutions aligned with client requirements and built on Microsoft, Google, and ServiceNow platforms
- Create the architectures, data warehouses, data marts, data models, and databases that support access and Advanced Analytics bringing insights to life through modern visualization tools.
- Engaged throughout the project delivery cycle ensuring that the solution is successfully engineered and delivered to the agreed upon specifications. This includes performance testing, and DevOps transition to the client’s product and support teams.
- Accountable to the ensure solution delivery is on time, on budget, and exceeds client expectations.
- Lead project workshops and facilitate technical assessments.
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions.
- Act as a technical expert for team in development methodologies, techniques, and technologies.
- Work with other architects, developers, and engineers to make sure that configuration and components meet application requirements and exceed performance targets.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Author or contribute to Tuatara blogs, whitepapers, and webinars.
- Change agent that has a thirst and commitment to the perpetual search of new ways of leveraging cutting-edge capabilities to deliver world-class solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, IS, or Engineering preferred.
- Emotional Intelligence and ability to meet the customer where they are and provide collaborative consultative solutions.
- Artifacts showing successful architecture and experience in the delivery of AI/ML solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in architecting data solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, or ServiceNow services.
- Experience in solution architecture using Image processing and Computer Vision to enact solutions.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, linear algebra, machine learning, computer systems/architecture, neural network under the hood detail.
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform basic statistical analysis such as measures of central tendency, normal distribution, variance, standard deviation, basic tests, correlation, and regression techniques.
- Versed in data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping to enable the design and build of technical data flows.